It appears that your cart is currently empty
– In order to use the Services, all Users will need to submit certain personal information such as their email address, name, address, telephone number, gender and date of birth. Users may be asked to submit further information from time to time.
– The personal information that Users provide will only be used in connection with the Services offered by Issie’s Sweeties, to communicate with Users in relation to the Services or to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities. Issie’s Sweeties reserves the right to use data (on an anonymous basis) in relation to Users’ use of the Services for marketing purposes.
– Unless expressly authorised to do so by the relevant User, Issie’s Sweeties will not disclose any User’s personal information to any third party except where the disclosure relates to the purposes for which the information was collected.
– Users may request at any time to see the personal information that Issie’s Sweeties hold on its behalf or to correct or update any personal information (to the extent that Users are unable to do so on the Website).
– Issie’s Sweeties will securely store Users’ personal information in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom or any other country, which Issie’s Sweeties may from time to time offer its Services. Users’ personal information may therefore be transferred outside of Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.
– Issie’s Sweeties may hold Users personal information both before and after the cancellation of each User’s account, but only for as long as Northern Ireland, United Kingdom is lawfully entitled to do so.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under UK Consumer Law. Refunds are not however an automatic right. We don’t have to give you a refund if you:
– change your mind
– buy the wrong product
– buy the wrong flavour, size or type
We may still offer refunds in these situations, however this at our discretion and not a legal requirement. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have a product replaced if it fails to be of acceptable quality. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to replacement only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
We will provide you with an exchange voucher, a refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or replacement where:
– The product is not of acceptable quality, or
– The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
– The product does not match the sample or our description; and
You can present a receipt or other adequate proof of purchase. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or replacement where we deem the product sold to be of acceptable quality.
Proof of Purchase Returns, refunds, exchanges or replacement requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
– Original Order confirmation
– Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirements. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return. When returning products with proof of purchase, you may be asked for your contact information and your signature as authorisation of the return transaction.